Sr. eCommerce Merchandiser
Doesn't everyone deserve to look good while wearing an affordable pair of glasses? Thus Zenni was born in the San Francisco Bay Area - a natural fit in the home of forward-thinking, tech-savvy companies. The mission was clear: Give people glasses they can actually afford but still make them look like a million bucks. It started small, a little company with big ideas, but it quickly grew into a phenomenon. Fashionistas, moms on-the-go, discerning customers; everyone found that they could get the selection they deserved at prices they could afford with Zenni Optical.
The eCommerce Merchandising team is focused on optimizing Zenni's eCommerce, merchandising and marketing strategies to drive traffic, sales, conversion, and profitability. We leverage e-commerce best practices, technology, customer data, and analytics to collaborate across departments to build an engaging, efficient shopping experience that delights, creates loyal customers, and increases revenue.
This role will focus on driving a data-backed customer journey for Women's eyeglasses.
- Develop site merchandising strategies; oversee successful execution of all tactical site merchandising plans that will help meet and/or exceed company revenue and profitability goal
- Make recommendations for site enhancements across Homepage, PLPs, PDPs, etc. to improve the customer experience throughout their onsite journey; work with manager to prioritize when technical support is required
- Manage category and navigation performance by providing information on customer learnings
- Understand pre-season product and marketing strategy and align the brand vision to site experience.
- Key player in the creative development process for seasonal refreshes across various site placements (Homepage, PLPs, PDPs, etc.) providing business inputs and feedback to ensure alignment with business goals
Develop and maintain effective working relationships with members of cross-functional teams.
Use data insights, customer engagement KPIs and Brand product direction to manage a commerce driving sort & site experience
- Analyze trends and historical data at category level in order to manage in-season opportunities or risks and make relevant site updates.
- Create actionable site merchandising plans or make in-season adjustments to drive growth
- Understand e-commerce environment: proactively seek market knowledge through exposure to competitive websites
- Identify testing opportunities based on analysis of site data to drive innovation and optimization across the site; work with Manager to vet test viability and establish hypotheses & KPIs; oversee successful setup and execution of all AB Tests
Zenni Optical was built upon the following principles, and is dedicated to fulfilling them:
- To provide the most affordable eyeglasses to people all over the world.
- To provide the highest-quality optical lenses to our customers.
- To make it easy to order eyeglasses online.
To provide exceptional customer support.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Annual employee eyeglasses stipend
- Home Office Expenses (choice of PC or Mac)
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision)
- Retirement Plan (401k, IRA)
- Life Insurance (Basic, Voluntary & AD&D)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability