Reference Number: GOD1021
We are looking for passionate and self-motivated professionals to join our IT team.
The main responsibilities include:
· Write clean, simple, maintainable and testable code· Design, implement and maintain cloud-based services and APIs· Monitor, troubleshoot and debug applications· Participate and run code reviews· Follow emerging technologies and frameworks Main requirements:
· BSc/MSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or any other relevant degree· In-depth experience with Go. Experience in other programming languages is considered a plus· In-depth experience with REST service designs· Experience with monitoring, logging and tracing systems· Proven experience using SQL and NoSQL databases· Very good knowledge of programming best practices and design patterns· Experience using systems and tools for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications for production service deployments· Good understanding of algorithmic complexity, data structures and multi-threading concepts· Knowledge of AWS Cloud Services is considered a plus· A keen interest in benchmarking and optimisation· Contributions in open source projects are considered a plus· Strong teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude and interest in personal development Benefits include:
* Attractive remuneration package
* Private health insurance
* Intellectually stimulating work environment
* Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
* Attractive relocation package. Relocation support for a smooth relocation for you and your family
Type of employment: Full time
Location: Cyprus (Limassol, Nicosia) / Greece (Athens) / Remote
Please visit our website www.xm.com/careers to submit your online application for this position. All applications will be treated with strict confidentiality!