Time zones: SBT (UTC +11), GMT (UTC +0), CET (UTC +1), EET (UTC +2), MSK (UTC +3)
Wolters Kluwer is looking for a remote full-stack JS engineer to work on an internal project called TaskFlow. It is a low-code/no-code platform that allows non-technical users to build various business apps: decision trees, interactive forms, and simple data collection workflows. It's like visual programming for kids but for business people, very cool!
About us:* We are a remote team of ~50 engineers, designers, and product managers. We are organized in vertical product teams and horizontal guilds, kinda "inspired by Spotify".
* We operate as a startup: from an idea to implementation to support our customers in production. You can have an impact.
* We support your personal growth via an assigned coaching buddy, and you will be coaching too.
* We started working remotely before COVID, and we are not coming back! Remote team member== 1st class citizen in our team.
* We embrace async, deep work, minimum meetings (we use remeet.com), flexible working hours, and transparent communication.
* We release to production several times per day
We are looking for:* Great engineers who are also managers of one
* Our tech stack is JS/TS/node, Angular (we like React too!), Redux, Jest, Cypress, AWS, OpsGenie.
* Our UI is rich - think of Google Docs/Miro/Visio scale
* We deploy our product globally (including in China)
* We automate everything - we don't have manual QAs, and we are crazy about testing and releasing often
* All communication is in English.
We offer:* Competitive compensation
* The dynamic and challenging working environment
* You will be hired as a full-time employee via remote.com employer of record
Interview process:* Apply by sending an email with your CV via WWR.com
* A screening interview with the hiring engineering manager (30 minutes)
* Three rounds of technical interviews (30-60 minutes each, be prepare to code :))
* Ready to rock!