Demand Gen Marketing Manager
Location: RemoteExperience Level: Manager Why Voltage ControlVoltage Control is a change agency that helps enterprises sustain innovation and teams work better together with custom-designed meetings and workshops, both in-person and virtual. Our master facilitators offer trusted guidance and custom coaching to companies who want to transform ineffective meetings, reignite stalled projects, and cut through assumptions. Based in Austin, TX. but a 100% remote company, Voltage Control designs and leads public and private workshops that range from small meetings to large conference-style gatherings. We move fast, but always keep our core values at the forefront of everything we do: Be present for empathy, Stay Curious + Grow, Include + Unleash Everyone, Pride in Craft, Thrive in Ambiguity. Job OverviewAs the Demand Gen Marketing Manager at Voltage Control, you’ll get to do more than drive traffic to our website. You’ll expand, enhance, and execute our marketing strategy to boost downloads of our gated content, foster engagement within our facilitation community, drive more interest in our online courses, sell more training workshops, and ultimately propel sales of our enterprise training and consultation services.
Demand Gen and Growth strategies are extremely important for our company’s success, so you will play a crucial role in achieving our business goals and objectives. Job DescriptionIn this position, you will be responsible for setting up, implementing, and managing the overall company’s demand gen marketing strategy. Your key goals are to help increase content downloads, foster engagement in our weekly community events, and boost conversion on our online courses and workshops.
Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring our digital advertising and marketing campaigns across all digital networks. The Ideal CandidateWe are looking for an experienced and results-driven Demand Gen Marketing Manager with a track record in growing demand through data-driven experiments and creative campaign development. In addition to being an outstanding oral and written communicator, you will also need to demonstrate excellent collaboration and analytical skills. You should be resourceful, data-obsessed, have unquenchable curiosity, and possess a knack for creatively solving difficult problems.
Responsibilities and Duties * Plan, execute, and measure experiments, user funnels, and conversion tests.
* Design and oversee all aspects including budgets, of our digital marketing channels including digital marketing campaigns, website conversion performance, SEO/SEM, email, and display advertising.
* Evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touchpoints.
* Collaborate with other team members and vendors to help optimize content and the website for demand generation.
* Pinpoint and continuously evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, adoption and revenue targets, and target audience.
* Identify trends & insights based on the data and make adjustments accordingly.
* Prepare accurate reports on our marketing performance by tracking spend and conversion as well as comparing them against our goals.
* Identify the latest trends and technologies to inform new and innovative growth strategies.
Qualifications* Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent experience.
* A minimum of 5 years experience in a digital marketing position.
* Hands-on experience with Mailchimp, ThriveLeads, SEO/SEM, Search Console, Google Adwords, and Google Analytics.
* Experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
* Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, and/or display advertising campaigns
* Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
* Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
* Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
* Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital marketing