Marketing Graphic Designer
🎥 What are we doing at Uscreen?
Uscreen is a hyper-growth (and profitable) bootstrapped product-led SaaS business revolutionizing the way that video-based entrepreneurs & creators monetize their content. We have grown from 30 to 120 employees over the last year — with the best yet to come!
Uscreen provides an all-in-one platform for entrepreneurs to sell subscriptions, VOD, and live-streamed events on the web, through mobile apps, and via OTT (over-the-top) devices.
11,000+ video creators build, market, and sell their content with Uscreen — and they generate tens-of-millions of dollars in revenue doing it! See some of our awesome customers here.
Are you passionate about creating digital masterpieces and communicating your message through design?If this sounds like you, we’re looking for a Marketing Graphic Designer to help us level up our visual design.
🚀 What You’ll Do:
Create quality and engaging graphic designs across different media.
* Create graphic design for the Uscreen blog, including featured images, infographics, charts & graphs.
* Design marketing assets and graphics for paid media.
* Creating engaging graphics for ebooks and other types of downloadables.
* Apply our current styling/branding across all your designs.
* Collaborate with the SEO lead & executive team to deliver the design tasks.
* Collaborate with SEO lead and the marketing team to build and maintain the design system and brand guidelines.
* Deliver all projects in a timely manner.
* Create marketing assets & materials that follow our branding guidelines.
🔥 Do you have what it takes?
Creative, detail-oriented, and organized
* At least 3+ years of prior experience working in Design
* Professional approach to timelines & deadlines
* Excellent Verbal and Written English
* Experience in design tools such as Figma, & Photoshop.
* Must have experience & a proven track record of designing marketing graphics & assets.
* A strong portfolio showing creative, design skills