Join a new team focused on launching a new product that helps our customers grow their business.
Ideally, you have notable experience developing software and are good at architecting front-end code to deliver performant and user-friendly interfaces. You are open to giving and receiving feedback, participating in code reviews and design discussions. In addition to the above, you are forward-thinking and able to remain effective when priorities shift.What you’ll be doing
In the first 30 days: Gain deep understanding of our existing platforms and systems
* Contribute to technical design and architecture discussions
*In the first 3 months:* Translate designs into compelling user-facing products
* Implement features of growing complexity and ensure quality through writing automated tests
* Participate in code reviews and ensure that development standards are adhered to
* Collaborate with product managers and other developers to launch a new product
In the first year: Share knowledge and act as a trusted mentor to junior team members.
* Own projects or features from conception to release
* Balance the need to ship code quickly with the need to make sound technical decisions.
*Who you are:
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Solid understanding of modern JS Framework(s), like React.js and Vue.js
- Strong HTML and CSS skills
- Demonstrated performance tuning skills
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
May be required to be part of an on-call rotation
Who you might be:
Familiarity with container technologies like Docker, Nomad or Kubernetes
- Familiarity with event driven architecture
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Exposure to multiple programming languages
- Knowledge of the domains business and payment processing a plus