TaxJar is the leading technology solution for busy eCommerce sellers to manage sales tax and is trusted by more than 15,000 businesses. Our mission is to make e-commerce easier for everyone.
Our core values:* We do the right thing for our customers
* We're a team, built on trust
* We're proud to be remote
* We're in control of our own destiny
TaxJar’s remote-only team of 160 people is growing fast. We are seeking a Technical Recruiter to join our Candidate Experience Team.
Candidate Experience is embedded within the People Experience Team, purposefully. The right person will be comfortable in an "all hands on deck" environment, loves solving people problems and can thrive in a startup culture. This role is all about bringing on the smartest folks, maintaining our culture as we grow and putting process in place to keep it moving.
You will run the entire candidate lifecycle, including working with management to define required skill sets, interviewing candidates, and closing offers at both the MA and FTE stages for external & internal searches. You will also manage the TaxJar brand from a recruiting standpoint, by telling the story of the TaxJar opportunity and culture. This role requires that you be highly proactive in sourcing and recruiting the best in partnership with TaxJar’s leadership across all management levels.
This is a full-time remote position based in the US only.
Requirements: 6+ years recruiting experience in-house or at an agency, preferably including start-up experience. Must have metrics to demonstrate your success
* Direct sourcing experience with a demonstrated ability to build a pipeline of qualified candidates for a variety of positions at different levels of the organization
* You absolutely love networking and developing recruiting campaigns to expand our employer brand & technical presence *
* Client focused and sales oriented
* Experience running reports and hiring metrics
* Knowledge of technical jargon and skill sets, as well as an understanding of how software is built and maintained
* Strong interpersonal skills and extensive experience conducting interviews
* Experience coaching and providing feedback to interviewers and hiring managers
* Great selling and negotiation skills
* Knowledgeable with Application Tracking Systems, Greenhouse a strong plus
* A passion for technology, startups, and TaxJar
You will be a great addition to TaxJar if you: Only want to work remotely
* Are a PRO at communicating and collaboration
* Highly value working with people you like and respect
* Are accountable
* Are confident in your skills and a solid team player (We’re peers here, no egos please) but also comfortable working asynchronously
* Are hungry to play an impactful role and not afraid to fail
We’re a happy team and we all really love what we do. We've created a space where high-achievers can succeed, but are also safe to fail. We're profitable and focused on growing TaxJar sustainably. We're always learning how to make TaxJar the best place to work for all of us, and not just another tech startup. We’re always looking for an amazing new teammates to come share in the excitement of solving real-world problems with technology.
Benefits:* Excellent health, vision and dental benefits
* Flexible vacation policy
* Home office stipend
* Equity in a profitable company
* 2x year all-company in person retreats (fully paid for by us of course)
* Mandatory Birthday holiday!
* 12 week paid maternity/ 6 week paid paternity leave
* Monthly perks reimbursement for things like Netflix, Amazon Prime, your gym membership, home internet and more
Visit www.TaxJar.com/jobs for a full list of our benefits and to learn more about how we work and what we stand for.