TaxJar is the leading technology solution for busy eCommerce sellers to manage sales tax and is trusted by more than 15,000 businesses. Our mission is to make e-commerce easier for everyone.
Our core values:* We do the right thing for our customers
* We're a team, built on trust
* We're proud to be remote
* We're in control of our own destiny
TaxJar’s remote-only team of 160 people is growing fast. We are seeking a Recruiting Coordinator to join our Candidate Experience Team. The Coordinator will perform administrative duties to support the team and will develop working relationships with candidates, recruiters, and all TaxJar teammates who participate in the interviewing/hiring process across each department. You live and breathe all things administrative - from project management to scheduling to tracking candidate’s progressions. This is the kind of role that is best suited for someone who thinks logistically and is people-driven.
This is a role that reports to the Program Manager of Candidate Experience.
This is a full-time remote position based in the US only.
Your day-to-day: Establish working relationships with hiring managers and candidates, schedule interviews, and communicate interview details at each stage
* Assist Recruiters with managing internal and external job postings
* Be a key Greenhouse ATS administrator and partner
* Manage complex schedules through Google Calendar & ZOOM, while being able to deal with last minute changes on the fly
* Adhere to the highest degree of professionalism and strict confidentiality on matters that require discretion
* Participate in various recruiting projects on an as-needed basis
What you bring to the team: 3+ years of experience recruiting coordination, project coordination, admin experience in a fast-paced customer-focused environment
* Exceptional problem solving, time management, and organizational skills
* Outstanding communication skills, written and verbal
* Ability to work independently as well as part of a team environment
* Execute multiple tasks simultaneously and cut through ambiguity
* Ability to drive recruiting process
* Ability to develop strong relationships with diverse groups
* Excellence with ATS and CRM systems (Greenhouse is key), Basecamp, ZOOM, and the entire G Suite
* A tendency to be very process-driven
You will be a great addition to TaxJar if you:* Only want to work remotely
* Are a PRO at communicating and collaboration
* Highly value working with people you like and respect
* Are accountable
* Are confident in your skills and a solid team player (We’re peers here, no egos please) but also comfortable working asynchronously
* Are hungry to play an impactful role and not afraid to fail
We’re a happy team and we all really love what we do. We've created a space where high-achievers can succeed, but are also safe to fail. We're profitable and focused on growing TaxJar sustainably. We're always learning how to make TaxJar the best place to work for all of us, and not just another tech startup. We’re always looking for an amazing new teammates to come share in the excitement of solving real-world problems with technology.
Benefits:* Excellent health, vision and dental benefits
* Flexible vacation policy
* Home office stipend
* Equity in a profitable company
* 2x year all-company in person retreats (fully paid for by us of course)
* Mandatory Birthday holiday!
* 12 week paid maternity/ 6 week paid paternity leave
* Monthly perks reimbursement for things like Netflix, Amazon Prime, your gym membership, home internet and more
Visit www.TaxJar.com/jobs for a full list of our benefits and to learn more about how we work and what we stand for.