Mobile Product Manager
About SureSwift Capital
You made it. You found the dream job you’re looking for where people and culture come first. If that’s as important to you as it is to us then please keep reading.
At SureSwift, we’re building the company we want to work for, and we’d like to give you the opportunity to join our fully remote team of 130+ people in 14 time zones around the world.
While we do work hard, we all work remote, and according to our own schedules that make the most sense for ourselves and our families. There are no cubicles, no offices, and there is zero commute time...unless you decide to work from the beach or a coffee shop, and that’s up to you.
We value creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and are committed to building a culture where everyone thrives! SureSwift Capital is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ChargeStripe is a B2B App that provides a simple and effective mobile point of sale (mPOS) payment processing application. Retailers/users can type, scan (with the camera), or swipe (with a card reader) card information.
Your Daily Challenges
Your day to day activities as a full-time Product Manager for ChargeStripe will look something like this:
- Create and implement a Product strategy with the team that grows business revenue
- Analyze competitors and customer base
- Break down big ideas into manageable pieces of work for your team
- Validate, prioritize, and rollout features that contribute to increased business revenue
- Write requirements – typically as user stories and epics
- Work with the Development team to groom user stories to meet the team's Definition of Ready
- Oversee delivery cycles to ensure the story reaches the team's Definition of Done
- Increase TAM by identifying personas who would benefit from our (slightly adapted) product
- Identify use cases that would increase the ARPU of our existing customer base
- Lead and influence without authority stakeholders in the development, customer happiness, marketing/growth, design
- Measure the impact of the initiatives the team is working on
- Report on business outcomes
- Experience working as a product manager
- Experience growing revenue and profit of software businesses
- Experience working in product management/marketing/growth on mobile businesses
- Data analysis - advanced excel skills (formulas, vlookup, pivot tables)
- Data-driven decision making
- Good understanding of iOS and Google Play ecosystems & the tools used to manage and grow them
- Excellent and clear communication skills, both written & verbal
- English Native or Bilingual
- Self-starter, capable of working independently
- Strong organization, multi-tasking, and time management skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Experience working in an entrepreneurial/startup environment
- Experience working with remote teams
- Experience working on point of sale, mobile wallets, or payment gateways is preferred
- Experience in the fintech or retail industry is preferred
Compensation varies with experience and qualifications. This job is a full-time remote/work from home position up to 30 hours per week.
Background checks will be conducted on final candidates.
Thanks for the time you took to read about this opportunity.