Senior Digital Marketer
About the job
As a Senior Marketer at Slite, your job will be about developing and executing marketing campaigns to bring more teams through the door. You'll make sure we attract the right users, that turn into happy customers.
While this role is for now more focused on acquisition, we'll be discussing other parts of the funnel down the road.
Some of the tasks you could work on include:* Designing and launching acquisition campaigns on Quora or Reddit
* Paid acquisition campaign to get quicker learnings on other channels
* CRO initiatives (website personalization with a front-end freelancer, landing pages, technical optimizations with our Product team)
* Content distribution campaigns (we have big plans on that)
* Referral and customer advocacy mechanisms and campaigns
* Working on partnerships with our Sales team
* Lifecycle marketing experiments with Product Marketing
* Customer expansion strategies exploration
* Pricing model improvements with the Leadership team
You won't be alone: Laure, Clara, Marc, and Clément will assist you to pull off your plan, and execute it. And yes, we have a great budget to support our marketing efforts too.
As the team is growing, this role involves hiring. Building your own Marketing team focused on acquisition will eventually come along the way.
You'll be reporting to Clément. No micro-management there, just 2 people (and growing) trying to identify, shape, and run the most relevant initiatives for sound and efficient growth.
- First, you tried our product and are excited about the potential of our market. There's a better way for teams to communicate, and you think we've got a great card to play.
- You're a creative and agnostic Marketer. You know that what works for others may not work for us.
- You're not only able to build a plan but also design and execute campaigns. We expect you to be hands-on. As much as we all are in the team.
- You're experienced in most of the main Marketing channels. You've run campaigns in the past and taken interesting learnings.
- You're organized.
- You know that ideas and campaigns are always subject to debate. You're a great writer and communicator—working asynchronously requires that.
- We're not crazy about tools, but it's important that you're at ease with the main ones you'll be working with: Analytics, Tag Manager, Reporting, Business Managers, E-mail Marketing, etc.
- It's a full-time remote job
- We offer equity for this position too
- 5 weeks PTO and 10 French Holidays every year
- Slite covers your expenses for your co-working or remote setup
- We go on team "off-Slite(s)" every 4 months and have the budget for teams to meet in person more often
- Buy any book policy
Applications are open until June 25th, 2021 -- midnight CEST
It may seem long, but it isn't. It should take around 2 weeks from start to finish. Here's the kind of process you can expect.
Then:* 30-min chat with Vaida or André (People team)
* 60-min chat with Clément (Marketing team)
* We narrow the candidate pool for a practical exercise (3h max, async)
* 60-min presentation of your work with Clément and Adrien (Product team)
* 3 x 20-min chats with Laure, Clara, and Marc (Marketing team)
* 30-min chat with Chris (CEO)
* We organize ref-checks
* We make you an offer