SaaS Customer Success (USA / Canada)
Time zones: EST (UTC -5), CST (UTC -6), MST (UTC -7), PST (UTC -8), AKST (UTC -9)
We’re on the lookout for a friendly, enthusiastic tech-minded individual that enjoys interacting with customers.
We’re an Australian-based SaaS company with team members distributed across the globe. In recent times, we’ve seen a big increase in interest for our space scheduling platform. So much so that it’s becoming quite tricky to help out our stream of worldwide fans!
As we’re a relatively small team (currently 22), you’re primed to make a big impact!
Your day-to-day will involve: * Answering email/chat questions from prospective and existing customers
* Helping customers find solution to their unique scheduling scenarios
* Providing customers with product demos via video link
* Collecting and reporting feedback to assist with product development decisions
For this role, we need you to: * Demonstrate outstanding written and verbal communication in English
* Have a friendly, engaging and professional manner
* Be generally interested in technology/SaaS products
* Have some experience in customer/client interaction
* Enjoy working in a remote team
* Be situated in Canada, United States or other countries in the timezone
Skedda is a cloud-based space scheduling solution. The product uses smart automation to assist with the management of bookable ‘space’. Skedda has widespread application but is mostly used to enable self-service bookings for desks, meeting rooms, studios and sport facilities.
We are 100% bootstrapped, profitable and growing fast! We, the founders, continue to build and run the product day-to-date. We have built a team of friendly, enthusiastic high-performers and would love you to join our growing remote team!