Content Marketing Outreach Specialist
Hello, Content Marketing Outreach Specialists!
About SearchTidesSearchTides is a leading SEO and Digital Marketing Agency. We are able to build out campaigns at 5-10x the scale of a typical agency which means that we get significant client results in areas they have likely desperately wanted but struggled in the past to achieve. SearchTides shines at the intersection of performance and client relationships to bring the best of both worlds.
About the PositionWe are looking for full-time Content Marketing Specialists to join our growing team!Content Marketing Specialists are responsible for creating and fostering relationships with journalists and bloggers as well as pitching relevant content to a variety of online platforms.
Responsibilities include:* Connecting with journalists, bloggers and content creators (JBCs) to provide them with great data, stories and information that they will find useful to supplement their writing or content creation
* Research and keep a running database of outlets and JBCs
* Creating and maintaining relationships with JBCs
* Meticulously managing your inboxes and databases
* Consistently communicating with your team members
* Managing multiple projects at one time, in different stages of development
* Email tracking and analytics
You'll be great for this position if you:* Have experience in PR and / or content marketing
* Have a successful and proven track record of working with JBCs as a publicist or content marketer
* Love writing and proper grammar, hate typos
* Have an intermediate understanding of SEO
* Are an avid reader of blogs and / or news
* Understand the importance of communication in a team setting
* Digest information quickly and aren't afraid to ask questions
* Are self-motivated and can stick to deadlines in a remote environment
* Are unapologetically organized with an eye for details
You'll be even better-suited for the position if you have:* Existing relationships with JBCs
* Experience using AirTable, GoogleSheets, and Streak
Requirements:* A Native / Fluent command of the English language
* Fast, reliable internet
* Your own computer
* To be driven and organized
* To work several hours a week during EST regular business hours (team members based outside of North America will be required to work some overlapping hours with EST)
Steps to the hiring process includes:1. An application
2. An interview on zoom with the hiring manager
3. An offer to join the team
4. A paid on-boarding period of ~1-2 weeks.
5. A paid trial period of ~2-3 weeks.
Candidates will move through the above process alongside their training managers and if successful, will continue working in a full-time capacity.
To be considered for this role, when answering the application question that says "Why are you a good fit for this job? What relevant skills and experience do you have?", please incorporate the words "Himalayan Sea Salt".