No Code/Low Code Engineer
Job Type: Contract, project based*Location: US, Canada or Latin America (Remote)*
About The Role:
Scaled is the premier recruiting partner of the most ambitious startups and we are looking for our first No Code/Low Code Engineer. We are a high end recruiting agency for Silicon Valley startups with an eye towards building a recruiting technology company. We are beginning to build our technology using No Code tools and are looking for our first No Code Engineer to help!
We are looking for a remote candidate based in the United States, Canada, or Latin America.
The first project you’ll be building is an interface that allows job candidates to apply to a position with not only written information about themselves but also with a “video interview” showcasing their experience and skills in video format. Our Recruiters and clients can review not only the candidate’s written application but also the candidate’s video submission before scheduling the candidate for a phone screen. If done well this technology would make the job application process far more efficient for both job seekers and hiring managers.
This is just one example of the type of tools and technology we’d like to build over time that will dramatically improve the largely-broken recruiting field.
What You’ll Be Doing:
* Learn about our business deeply, get to know our team, how we operate, our dream for building a world-changing recruiting company
* Work with the team to scope exactly what needs to be built
* Build out our tools and website from scratch, connecting our Applicant Tracking System to our internal tools and processes via APIs
* Built out both the backend technology and the frontend user interfaces for new technology we need built
What You’ll Need:
* Software development chops sufficient to build out our tools and technology from scratch
* Some experience building consumer-facing applications. A portfolio of work related in some way to what we’re doing
* Likely 2 years experience building either on your own or with a company
* Knowledge of APIs, software integration, the most popular Low Code / No Code tools
* Agile working practice, structured project management, and communication
* Ability to diagnose application issues and to decide what can be done with low-code instead of traditional coding (80/20 rule)
* Intuitive about how an idea can be turned to an actual working application using drag and drop visual environment
* Familiarity with pre-built templates, drag-and-drop visual interface, entity builder
* We are considering building our site in Webflow so Webflow experience is a plus
For more complex applications, experience with front end frameworks (Bootstrap, Materialize) would be useful.
* Self-starter. We operate in a remote environment and you need to be able to structure your own schedule
* Early stage / startup experience
* Productivity and performance focus
* Problem-solving skills and solution-oriented attitude
* Clear communicator cross-functionally
* Client-oriented and a collaborative spirit
* Proactive attitude in automating processes as much as possible
* Curious and a continuous hunger for learning and staying up to date with the latest solutions on the market (especially in the low-code field)
* Analytically mind
* Creative, open-minded attitude
If you’re still reading and think you’d be the perfect fit, we’d love to hear from you! Please get in touch through this ad and a member of our team will follow up with you shortly.