Enterprise Account Executive - US Remote
About RainforestRainforest QA is a distributed company full of smart, capable people from around the world who enjoy working together to make our customers successful.
Our mission is to make product quality accessible for every software company. The Rainforest QA solution combines no-code test automation and crowdsourced testing in a single, one-of-a-kind QA platform, allowing anyone to get the exact insights they need to release with quality, quickly.
About the RoleWe are looking for an experienced, eager Enterprise Account Executive to join the Tribe! The Enterprise Account Executive will run an enterprise sales cycle for technical buyers looking for a more cohesive solution to their QA challenges including expert consultation, project management, exclusive test services and customization. Our product is incredibly powerful, nuanced and complex; the Enterprise AE must be able to truly understand the customer’s pain points with their current software development lifecycle, and sell them on doing QA a better way with The Rainforest Method on the Rainforest platform.
The ideal candidate has a proven track record of success in B2B software sales, experience selling to technical personas, and is autonomous and confident in executing an enterprise sales motion. We have aggressive sales targets, and we’re looking for someone who is motivated by a challenge and will do what it takes to be successful.
Responsibilities* Expertly present Rainforest’s solutions using value-based sales approaches and techniques including personalized demos and consultative conversations
* Manage complex enterprise sales cycles with minimal guidance from leadership
* Provide timely and accurate forecasts and clear visibility on sales performance
* Leverage and coordinate internal teams(Engineering, Marketing, Product, Exec, etc.) to win deals
* Consistently meet or exceed established quota for new deals
* Collaborate with Customer Success post-sale on expansion opportunities and to ensure exceptional long-term retention
* Synthesize feedback and patterns to push to our Product team
* Light prospecting to take advantage of opportunities in the marketplace; collaboration on outbound messaging
About You* 3+ years closing experience with a $1M annual quota and an average ACV of $60-120k
* Experience selling a robust SaaS product
* Fantastic active listening and communication skills
* Experience with proactively identifying, pursuing and engaging prospects to influence their purchase decision
* Knowledge of business processes and how prospects make software buying decisions
* Experience navigating procurement processes including security review
* Goal-oriented and driven by an innate desire to succeed
* Proficient understanding of and experience with the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
* Ability to resonate with a technical buyer (CTO, VP Eng) and a technical user
* Unrivaled sense of autonomy, ownership, and comfort with a fast-paced startup
* Curious and committed to innovation, continuous learning and growth
* Resilient and persistent; we’re looking for consultative problem solvers to help prospects do QA a better way!
How we'll reward you* Competitive salary with equity
* Weekly allowance for lunches
* Monthly allowance for remote office supplies or personal development
* Unlimited paid-time off
* Company off-sites to bond with your team and explore exciting destinations around the world
* 100% medical, dental, and vision insurance coverage. 75% for dependents.
* Voluntary 401k program.
About The CompanyWe are a truly distributed team, spanning across Asia/Pacific, Europe and North America(our headquarters is in San Francisco). Culturally we implore each other to champion our belief that life is about more than work and that we are all responsible in fostering a culture which can support a team with a diverse set of lifestyle options.
Our ValuesOwn the Outcome: We are fiercely passionate and detail-obsessed. We take ownership of observed challenges to swiftly overcome obstacles and strive for outcomes that make our customers better off.
No Bullst: We all play a part in furthering our organization’s culture, when discussing ideas or challenging existing views, by communicating candidly with thoughtfulness and care.
Commit and Iterate: We tackle tough situations head-on by making informed bets. We define and measure our success based on our ability to take risks, fail with purpose, and continually iterate on our business.
A Note on Diversity and Inclusion**At Rainforest we believe that diverse teams improve our business. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, nationality, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.