Frontend Engineer, React.js
Join one of our product teams and develop features with real value for a one-of-a-kind product management system used by 2000+ global companies.
We work in small cross-functional teams that usually consist of 3 developers, a designer, and a product manager. You’ll be part of the whole feature development lifecycle, with direct access to a wealth of customer feedback.
Our Tech Stack
You’ll work with the following frameworks, tools, and languages:
- Frontend: TypeScript, React.js, React Native
- Backend: TypeScript/Node.js, Ruby, GraphQL, Kafka
- Storage: Postgres, Elastic, Redis
- Data Pipeline: Python, Keboola, Looker, Snowflake
Infrastructure: AWS, Kubernetes, Terraform
We’re looking for someone with the following skills and qualities:
Experience building web apps
- A solid understand of functional programming principles
- Confident designing frontend architecture and passionate about performance
- Experience mentoring and helping your teammates, doing code reviews and pair-programming
- Drive to have the editor and tooling set up perfectly
- The initiative to fix something that's broken, rather than waiting for someone else to do it
Able to win a debate on tabs vs. spaces conducted entirely in English
About our remote team
In this position, you'll join our fully remote engineering team, which we started building at the beginning of the year. So you'll be able to work wherever you want. However, to ensure that you feel connected to the company, your colleagues, and the Productboard culture, we expect that you'll travel to our Prague office roughly every six weeks to collaborate with your remote teammates in person. If you're interested in joining our remote team, please make sure you can tick off (most of) these requirements:
You’re self-organised and disciplined
- You have amazing communication skills
- You know how to make sure everyone on the team feels included
- Nice to have: previous experience with remote work
You can look forward to the following benefits:
You'll join a diverse and talented team, with plenty of opportunities for personal growth, impact, and learning.
💻MacBook Pro + 34″ monitor
📚Budget for online courses, books, and conferences
🏝5 weeks of vacation + sick days
🍹Team events, such as off-sites and retreats
⏱Flexible working hours
💚 shared Headspace account for mindfulness & mental health
🧒🏻 Parental benefits
🌉Opportunity to travel to San Francisco
Productboard is the product management system of choice for everyone from Avast and Microsoft to rising stars like Metromile and Envoy. In early 2020, we closed our $45M Series-B round, backed by VC giants Sequoia, Kleiner Perkins, Bessemer Venture Partners, and Index Ventures. Headquartered in San Francisco, we are a truly international company, with offices in Vancouver and Prague.
- We are backed by top Silicon Valley investors, giving us access to capital, networks, mentors, and markets
- You’ll enjoy an exciting team atmosphere building a new and complex product
- We iterate quickly and decisions are fast. You’ll have a voice in what we do and see the impact of your work
With modern offices in San Francisco, Vancouver, and Prague, you can expect occasional travel across the Atlantic!
About our culture
At Productboard, values aren’t just something we like to talk about, they’re something we live and breathe. We believe in creating a work environment where:
People feel empowered, supported, and included
- Trust and transparency are built into the way we work
- Creativity, curiosity, and continuous improvement are encouraged and nurtured every day
You can get to know your future colleagues by listening to our People of Productboard podcast, or check out our Instagram profile and People of Productboard FB page for more info about life at Productboard.