Customer Experience Advocate - Photography Support Expert
We call this position a "Customer Advocate" because it's your job to do just that: advocate for the best possible experience for our customers. This particular role is geared toward helping newcomers to photography understand the basics - so experience with photography (or videography) is a must.
Friendly, empathetic support can make someone's day, and we're committed to making every interaction - whether email, call, or chat - a fun and helpful one!
We're looking for great communicators who can explain challenging technical information in easy to understand language. Please know that while we love a great vocabulary, simple and clear language skills are what we need.
Your mission is to help our photobooth owners succeed with their hardware and software with quick, informative, and delightful support, and to help our team reduce incoming ticket count by 2% month over month by providing proactive solutions to customer obstacles.
That means you'll need to be a natural problem solver, curious about everything, and driven to find the root issue in every scenario that comes your way. Experience with photography and/or videography is required for this position.
Sound like you? Great! Read on:
- Passionate about technology: enthusiasm for how it works, how to use it, and everything in between
- Confident communicator who does not hesitate to ask questions, investigate, and share your findings with the team
- Understands and answers all customer support questions with a personable nature, troubleshooting skills, and quick wit
- Educates your team members about products, while independently keeping your own technical know-how up to date
- Increases customer delight through extraordinary customer service
- Understands grammar and appreciates the Oxford comma
- Demonstrates empathy through verbal and written responses
- Monitors and responds to Facebook posts to encourage engagement and resolve issues
- Leads customers toward the right products, upsell, and/or help schedule a call with our sales team
- Team oriented and enjoys working with others to find great, out of the box solutions
- Experience with photography is necessary! Instructing others how to use both an iPad and a DSLR style camera is an integral part of this role.
We are looking for candidates who are able to work one of the following shifts:
8:30am - 5:30pm PST
11:00am - 8:00pm PST
7:00pm - 4:00am PST
Please let us which shift you are available to work in your application.
If you do not state your availability, your application will automatically be disqualified. 😭
- Technical Support
- Customer Service
- Hubspot / Zendesk
🏥 Health Benefits
👴 401K for California Based Employees
📚 Education Stipend
💻 Remote Work
💰 Bonus Plan
🏝️ Annual Retreat
✈️ Generous PTO and Holiday Schedule
💼 Quarterly Financial Meetings
📊 Open Book Management
💪 Intimate Team
🧑💻 Work from Home Stipend