The RoleMoment is the largest marketplace for creatives with the best gear, online lessons, and destination workshops. We also make our own gear and have a growing retail / B2B business. We are looking for someone to join the team to own our data structure, keep it organized, and work across the company to help the team understand our business better.
Part of this role is working on managing our data structure and Looker codebase, improving performance and merging tables so we can do more advanced analysis with our data. The other part is working with the team to measure results, test assumptions and extract insights from our results. We’re looking for someone with a methodical approach who appreciates team collaboration.
What you’ll be working on* Define & manage our data structure, which includes our data pipeline and Looker environment. This involves coding LookML, SQL, setting up reliable explores, reports and dashboards.
* Analyzing our data to help us understand what is and isn’t working, how we grow faster and better serve our customers.
* Collaborate with teams to maintain team dashboards and improve data literacy across the company.
* Customer service, because everyone on the team does a few hours per week. And we mean everyone in the company.
You need these qualificationsWe encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications. Studies show that if you meet even 50% of a job’s qualifications you have a high likelihood of being hired.* Passionate about photography, filmmaking and/or travel.
* You love nerding out on data, creative problem solving and building reports.
* You’re passionate and meticulous about providing accurate, timely data-driven insights and using data science to create reporting efficiencies.
* Advanced skills in SQL, LookML, data modeling/warehousing and ETL development.
* Advanced analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to draw insights from data and clearly communicate them.
* 3+ years experience in ecommerce business analysis, preferably for a retailer or marketplace.
* 2+ years experience with Looker or a similar BI tool.
* Organized, detailed, and simple communicator. Your analysis should be easy to follow.
* Understanding of statistics, finance and accounting.
* Experience in a remote culture.
* Experience with Fivetran, Panoply, Segment or similar.
Compensation And BenefitsThe Moment culture is about ownership so the more you take on the more you make. Otherwise we keep compensation simple…* Equity in the company.
* A competitive salary.
* Medical insurance or $600 per month to do what you want.
* A free Moment Trip every year.
* Flexible Schedule: Work when you want, as long you finish work on time and set teammates up for success.
* Free Moment Gear & discounts on our whole store.
* A $500 stipend per year to spend on your own equipment.
* Three company offsites per year.
* Unlimited vacation.
Are you in?Apply here on Angel List.