New Product Manager
About the role:
We're currently looking for a New Product Manager to build and scale a suite of brand new products. Before we go any further, here's a little background:
Mindmaven's core product is premier executive coaching, which we’ve been building steadily over the past 10 years. Our current clients are top tier: CEOs of companies like Reddit, Thumbtack, and Roblox and partners at VC firms like Sequoia Capital, Benchmark Capital, and Andreesen Horowitz.
We're now at the point where it's time to start building additional products and services on top of our core executive coach offering. The goal of this new work is to bring Mindmaven’s methods to more people in more formats. We want to broaden our product offering, enabling us to reach a much wider audience.
This is where we need your help. If we’ve piqued your interest thus far, please read on...
Here’s who we need:* An experienced business operator and builder: someone with a builder’s mindset, who has built new products, businesses or operations within another business. Someone who thrives on building new things and taking them from zero to one. Someone with a consultant’s mindset who also has the operational chops to move things from idea to product.
* Entrepreneurial background: a self-driven problem solver, who excels at identifying new opportunities, prioritizing among options, and testing and building to see what works and what doesn’t.
* Someone who can partner closely with our CEO/founder to identify, test, and build new products and offerings. 7+ years experience at a minimum.
* Startup or tech experience. It’s likely that you’ll have experience at a Silicon Valley-like tech startup and be familiar with the Silicon Valley ecosystem.
What you’ll be doing:* Creating, testing, building and subsequently deploying brand new products under the Mindmaven banner (eg, paid online classes, group coaching with extra curricular content, building software for lower cost / lower touch 1:1 coaching)
* Making a real impact on peoples’ lives by scaling our abundant content through new products
About working at Mindmaven:
Still with us? That must mean the role sounds intriguing. By now, you may be wondering, "What's it like to work at Mindmaven?" And if you weren't before, you are now. We're glad you asked.
At Mindmaven, we’re looking for authentic, relationship-driven leaders full of passion, ambition, and kindness. We’d love for you to apply even if your experience doesn't precisely match the job description, because we also value those willing to learn and grow. Your experience, skills, and interests will help you stand out. We welcome people of diverse backgrounds and perspectives who want to make the world a better place and aren’t afraid to challenge the status quo.
At Mindmaven, we:* Are fundamental optimists (sometimes to a fault) who believe in the intrinsic good in others
* Go to extraordinary lengths to distinguish ourselves through world-class work.
* Prioritize quality over speed, and speed over scope.
* Desire working with deeply kind, mission-driven people.
* Strive to make the complex simple.
* Seek the truth by putting data above opinions.
* Assume good intent and give tactical feedback to help each other get better.
* Hold no ego—when our clients win, we all win.
How to apply:
Still with us? Great! Just respond to this listing and share why this role is perfect for you. Resumes are great (and important), but we want to hear why you believe Mindmaven is the right path for you. Please also include a link to your LinkedIn profile and portfolio. We look forward to meeting you!