Freelance Front End Developer
Are you passionate about building great websites that convert? Want the respect of being a team member with the freedom of being a part-time freelancer? If so, we may have the perfect job for you.
We’re a 20+ person values-driven fully remote digital marketing agency that gets superior results providing medical practices with more new patient leads. You’ll be helping with a variety of development needs—WordPress websites, web events, integrations, and development problem-solving.
If you are a skilled front-end developer with design, site optimization, and accessibility experience—and are looking for the almost perfect job this could be it!
We're looking for someone who can help us 15-20 hours per week. Time will be tracked via Time Doctor. Must be located in the United States.
Are you passionate about * Staying on top of the latest web design and development trends
* Core Vitals and fast loading sites
* Clean, well-documented code
* Accessibility and excellent user experience
* The challenge of troubleshooting issues
The Front End Developer plays an integral role in converting web visitors into leads through designing and developing fully functional web experience.
Essential Functions & Responsibilities* Front-end UX/UI design, wireframing, and coding of customer-facing digital assets
* Follow design guidelines, best practices, industry standards, and accessibility standards.
* Implement and maintain website policies and incorporate them with content produced for the websites.
* Maintain well-documented, reusable, and transferrable code
* Execute animated elements in web page designs
* Perform and report on web performance testing
* SEO – code metadata to optimize websites for Organic Search purposes and demonstrate results increasing site rankings and search traffic
* Support and participate in managing multiple projects at one time
* Assisting with the user experience for mobile, desktop, and other platforms
* Create cascading style sheets (CSS) that are consistent across all browsers and platforms; test and review CSS changes across browsers and operating systems
* Work with the extended team to develop methodologies and practices for the introduction of new site features including innovative, interactive technologies
* Optimize code for Core Vitals (maximize speed and scalability
* Monitor and ensure quality assurance across all platforms, devices, and browsers
* Bring simplicity and user-friendliness to user flows and experiences.
Competencies, Skills, and Abilities* A web-savvy individual with expertise in web graphic and user interface design
* Proficient in Photoshop and InDesign other visual design and wire-framing tools
* Familiar with WHM and Cpanel
* Good knowledge of DNS
* Proficient in WordPress and theme & plugin development
* Experienced with the Bootstrap Framework
* Knowledge of SEO best practices
* Excellent project management, planning, teamwork, and communication skills
* Experience with A/B testing
* Experience with Website Metric Tools
* Work effectively both independently and as part of a team
Education & ExperienceBachelors of Science in Computer Science or equivalent in IT, Web Programs and/or eCommerce experience3+ years of Front End Development experience – ideally in a digital marketing environment