Senior Product Designer (Remote)
About the Role:
We're a B2B sales engagement software company hiring for a Senior Product Designer to help create beautifully simple user experiences to delight our customers. As part of the Product Team, you will collaborate with Product Managers, Designers, Engineers, Business Stakeholders to solve customer problems and design inspiring ways to help our customers succeed.
Lead and execute strategic-level decisions in the areas of UX/UI design
* Build out low fidelity wireframes, high fidelity designs, dynamic prototypes, and design systems to achieve the optimal customer experience
* Partner with our engineers to implement product design features and work through feedback cycles
* Advocate for the customer — leveraging business intelligence, customer interviews, and other research tools to help push the product in the right direction
* Develop and communicate design recommendations based on research results through visual presentations, journeys, experience maps, concept maps, and wireframes
Experience working in B2B SaaS required
* 5+ years of professional experience working in UX/UI/product design
* Proven track record designing and delivering products and services that are known for their delightful experience and ease of use
* Experience working with engineering teams to implement product design features
* Experience using multiple research techniques to produce insights from user interviews
* Strong experience in Figma or being able to quickly learn from experience with other similar platforms
* Proficient in a variety of methods to convey ideas and concepts (e.g. storyboards, wireframes, prototypes, etc)
* Visual Design skills with proficiency in typography, desktop/mobile UI, color, layout, iconography and aesthetic sense
* Good collaboration skills and cross-functional team mentality
* University degree, ideally with technical or business background or a mix of education and experience.
* Mailshake is a fully remote company
Compensation and Benefits:
* Competitive base salary
* Complete benefits package, including unlimited PTO, Medical, 401k, HSA/FSA, etc.
* Fully remote work (permanently)