Health Services Coordinator
Time zones: EST (UTC -5), CST (UTC -6), MST (UTC -7), PST (UTC -8), AKST (UTC -9), HST (UTC -10)
Do you have a passion for building and maintaining relationships and accounts? We're looking for someone who believes in what we do and wants to help grow by identifying new locations and following up on previous partnerships that utilize our services hosting events for members of their communities and surrounding areas. This role is ideal for someone with a background in community outreach and marketing, fundraising, and following up on warm leads. This is a remote work from home position and requires experience in that type of setting with discipline and the ability to work independently meeting and exceeding goals and expectations.
What you'll do:The Community Sales Coordinator (known internally as Health Services Coordinator) will be responsible for effectively calling potential leads and developing long-term relationships with various community organizations. Plan, schedule, and coordinate a minimum of 32 to 35 community health events on a monthly basis, while prospecting for future events. Strong attention to detail and follow-through are required to book quality sites, effectively increasing overall revenue opportunities and providing a top-notch environment for our customers.
What you'll need to be successful:* High School diploma or equivalent required
* The ability to educate and gain buy-in from key stakeholders to book spaces
* 1-2 years' experience with inside sales or call center (similar role/responsibilities)
* 1-2 years' experience working in a remote/work from home capacity with little direction or supervision needed
* Goal-oriented and motivated by a fast-paced environment
* Ability to negotiate rates and be mindful of budget
* Salesforce experience is a plus but not required
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
* Proven success in the sales and account management field