Senior Technical Recruiter
Time zones: EST (UTC -5), CST (UTC -6), PST (UTC -8), AKST (UTC -9), HST (UTC -10)
This role is hands-on, you will help build a highly efficient and candidate experience-driven talent acquisition machine with the goal of hiring high-quality technical talent. You will maximize the effectiveness and efficiency of processes from screening to hire. Your collaboration with multiple leaders will establish feedback loops to scale or slow the talent pipeline. Success in this role will require balancing hyper-focused talent searches with efficiency and speed while creating a world-class candidate experience. You're an ideal fit if you are energized by strategic sourcing, building high-performing teams, culture-first companies, and understand the “Who: The A Method for Hiring” process. That energy is contagious and candidates regularly say they joined a company because of you.
Your role will require you to lead, train, and coach a global team to follow timely and quality hiring practices across multiple time zones. Your success will be measured by consistently exceeding established metrics designed to meet our high standards.
IN THE FIRST MONTH, YOU WILL
* Onboard and deep dive into all things Launch Potato. You’ll have a plan that takes you through your first week, second week, short-term goals, and long-term goals.
* Meet your core team, and align expectations with your manager, our Chief of Staff.
* Rapidly begin learning about Launch Potato’s history, culture, and vision.
* Shadow key teams across the company to learn the core of our operations and capabilities.
* Complete a current-state assessment of the structure and functions that define our business related to technical recruiting.
* Define/refine metrics to ensure we are sourcing and hiring the absolute best talent.
* Develop and execute a strategy for efficiently screening and closing top talent across Engineering, Product, and Performance.
IN THE FIRST 6 MONTHS, YOU WILL
* Build and execute a strategy to effectively screen talent to meet the speed and quality expectations of Launch Potato while providing candidates and hires with exceptional service.
* Optimize the talent acquisition function’s structure, processes, and execution while elevating our candidate experience and brand. I.e., make us a role model for remote work and culture.
* Gain a deep understanding of the Engineering team, technologies, and systems.
* Create shortlists of top candidates for all teams ahead of open positions.
* Stabilize and adapt Talent strategies and processes to accommodate company expansion.
* Work with the Chief of Staff to review and update Quarterly OKRs for the Talent Acquisition function.
BY YEAR 1, YOU WILL
* Strengthen Talent Acquisition infrastructure and training for long-term scalability and team satisfaction in a continually evolving work environment.
* Identify trends in hiring backgrounds and performance scores to identify the ideal person for every role.
* Develop capacity planning models to ensure the team can achieve a healthy pipeline of high-quality talent at scale.
* Partner with hiring managers to advise them on ideal team structure, hiring plans, and organizational design.
* Create a 1-year review of your position and the TA function: what has worked, what needs to be improved, metrics across all talent channels, employer branding, and more.
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED
* At least 6 years of experience in specialized Talent Acquisition or Recruiting, with a passion for hiring, training, and retaining the absolute best talent.
* At least 4 years of creating and managing a pipeline of top technical talent, you will have contacts you can readily leverage to point you in the right direction.
* Strong people skills and the ability to source and understand technical talent requirements.
* Accustomed to working in a metrics-driven environment and success in developing methods to achieve expectations.
* Passion and expertise in talent acquisition techniques, including technical skill evaluation and culture first hiring.
* Ability to adapt to changing business priorities and environments.
* Self-motivated and directed.
WHO ARE WE?
Founded in 2014 with no external investment, Launch Potato has grown into a leading connector of advertisers to qualified customers. 2x Fortune Best Place to Work, 2x Inc. Best Place to Work & 3x Inc. Fastest Growing Company as well as 4x Florida Trend Best Place to Work, needless to say, we take care of our people and work hard!
Launch Potato is a digital media company with a portfolio of brands and technologies. As The Discovery and Conversion Company, we connect advertisers to customers at all parts of the consumer journey, from awareness to consideration to purchase. Launch Potato’s brands and technologies help customers discover new products and services that make their lives better!
Launch Potato is bootstrapped and profitable with unlimited-growth opportunities for high performers, an amazing remote team, and a portfolio of quickly growing businesses. We're a kickass team of innovators passionate about our work and building teams that solve complex problems using smart marketing, excellent engineering, data science, and fun! Check out the perks here!
From Day One, we've been committed to having a diverse, inclusive team and culture. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity company. We value diversity, equity, and inclusion.
We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Want to make your impact in a profitable, high-growth company? Apply now!