Kyero’s purpose is to help people find their sunshine!
We live this through our values, which empower us to build our knowledge, challenge ourselves and grow with authenticity. We’re one team and together we go further.
The Business : *Market - 17 years’ successful online presence in the Spanish property market and many lessons learned in the process, enabling us to now build upon our offering in new territories, serving our multinational buyer audience.
* Team - An international team of 28 (all fully remote) people, combining Marketing, Sales, Customer Services, Design, Development, Data, Finance & Admin. All of whom are truly passionate about the vision and purpose of the business.
* Foundations - Visionary Founders with exceptional knowledge of their market, who have built a firm (and profitable) foundation for growth, and who promote a culture of trust and inclusion so that the team are empowered to "fail forward".
* Potential **– This has been a defining year for Kyero. Our response to the Covid crisis was to protect our team and control costs whilst rapidly evolving our proposition to test new commercial models, evolve the buyer experience and explore new ways of working. With a clear vision, strong leadership and expertise across the team, we’re more ambitious than ever and have the perfect recipe for continued growth!
Brief overview of the Data Scientist Role:
We are looking for a self-motivated and enthusiastic data scientist with a keen focus on customer satisfaction to help us deliver our evidencing and insights workstreams.
We have an established and growing demand for effective and data-informed reporting, both internally and externally, and need someone who can help shape the next step in our journey. You will be pivotal in helping us to draw and display vital conclusions from our data, empowering business decisions and customer activity alike.
Your Main Responsibilities:* Reporting to the leadership team, you will collaborate across data, marketing, sales /customer service & development to deliver data visualisations & reports.
* Identify valuable insights that can help to help generate improvements for the organisation.
* Develop predictive models and algorithms to draw insight from our data.
* Mine large & growing volumes of data including from 3rd party tech vendors.
* Find actionable insights to inform ongoing improvements and strategy.
* Inform our product roadmap from a data perspective.
* Ensure that our data insights are dependable and scientifically sound.
* Communicate clearly and openly with stakeholders to ensure we are data-oriented.
* Implement new statistical or other mathematical methodologies as needed for specific models or analysis.
* Enhance data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems.
* Brief 3rd party data partners on requirements for hosting, analysis & optimisation.
To Be Successful You Will Have:* A strategic, inquisitive and innovative mindset with the ability to anticipate customer needs, interpret requirements and deliver consistently high-quality output.
* Strong delivery skills with the ability to work well under pressure.
* Proven experience with Data Visualisation, Analysis, ETL and Warehousing tools, with a deep understanding of SQL and its variants (among other services and tools, we currently use Chartio, Tableau, Snowflake, Google Analytics, PostreSQL, Amazon RDS, MongoDB and a lot of spreadsheets!)
* Familiarity with using version control and collaborating with developers using Git.
* Expertise with data modelling and profiling.
* Polished communication & presentation skills with the ability to tell stories through the data.
* You live in a time zone between UTC-1 and UTC+3
Desirable:* ML and NLP experience
* Python/R skills
* Photoshop proficiency
* Data wrangling expertise
* Experience providing data analysis for B2B and B2C SaaS platform
The Offer:* Excellent salary & benefits.
* Autonomy and flexible remote working.
* 25 days holiday.
* Profit share.
* Bi-annual international team meet ups.
* The business and the team are ready for this next step in its evolution – this is a newly created role, in an established and profitable international business with strong growth ambitions. You can really make a difference with this one.
Does this sound like a good fit for you? We’d love to hear from you! Please get in touch and let us know why this could be the right opportunity for you.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org and include "Data Scientist" in the title.
Please also include:* Your CV
* A few words explaining why you think you'd be a good fit for Kyero
We are open to exploring both full & part time employed working arrangements.
Direct applicants only please - we won’t respond to agencies.
Read more about the company: kyero.com