We are looking for an HR Generalist to work closely with the CHRO and to help us to scale up our organization. So far, we've built a talented and multicultural team of nearly 100 people with more than 25 nationalities.
For us, it's important that everyone feels that their culture is valued and respected.
iubenda is an Italian-based company, our headquarters are in Italy (in Bologna and in Milan) but our team spans multiple countries as some team members work remotely.
We are a fast-growing reality with more than 70,000 paying customers in 100+ different countries.
If you would like to become our go-to person when it comes to HR and at the same time be part of building HR processes in a fast-growing company, you are looking at the right place.
As part of our HR team, you'll be involved in the following activities:
- Support the CHRO and our team in HR-related matters.
- Develop (and update) HR policies and routines.
- Work environment- and labor law-related matters.
- Support the organization with HR administration such as drafting employee agreements, updating personal data, etc.
- Compensation & benefits.
Bologna and Milan, Italy or remote. Our offices are incredibly nice places to work from, both are located in the center of their respective cities. We are currently offering a hybrid work model, in which we give the possibility to our team members to work from one of our offices up to 2 days per week and/or work remotely.
- 3+ years of professional experience as an HR-Generalist or HR Business Partner;
- Good knowledge of Italian labor law;
- Fluency in English & Italian, both oral and written;
- Have a basic understanding of compensation & benefits;
- To be self-motivated and driven;
- Ability to adapt to changing situations;
- Excellent time management skills;
Passionate, positive, and creative spirit.
- Interest and/or experience in tech & software;
Additional languages are more than welcome.
REMOTE WORK - You can work from one of our beautiful offices in Italy (in Bologna and Milan and both being incredibly well located nice places to work from) or remotely. We are used and fully structured to onboard people who rather work full-time remotely;
- LEARNING BUDGET - We'll sponsor your professional growth by providing a budget that can be used for courses, events, workshops, and books;
- WORK EQUIPMENT - We'll provide an equipment allowance so that you can perform at your best;
- COMPETITIVE SALARY - We offer a highly competitive salary when compared with other Italian startups since we have high standards for finding the best people to join our team. Besides, we offer a generous paid-time-off (+25 weekdays/year);
- COMPANY RETREATS - Twice a year (summer and winter) we get together in amazing destinations to work, bond, and enjoy team-building activities. We offer fully paid week-long retreats to places like Val D'Orcia, Capri, the Dolomites, or the Tonnara di Scopello;
- TRAVEL ALLOWANCE TO VISIT A COLLEAGUE - We'll provide a travel allowance so you can visit a colleague (as long as the travel itinerary meets the COVID travel rules and restrictions);
- GREAT WORK ENVIRONMENT - You will be part of a multicultural team full of talented and expert people and you will find a team spirit, which you would rarely find elsewhere;
- THERAPY INCENTIVE - We offer online therapy sessions, in English/Italian, and anonymously. You can also choose among psychologists with different approaches and specializations;
- ENGLISH CLASSES - We offer online English classes on a weekly basis, on several different levels, within working hours.
Please send your CV in English.
Want to know more about iubenda? Check us out at:
iubenda.com | LinkedIn | Facebook | Twitter