Technical Product Manager
About Invisible Themes
Invisible Themes is a small team that designs and develops premium eCommerce themes for the Shopify Theme Store. We are a remote-first company with employees from around the world.
This is a full-time fully remote position with flexible working hours and environment. As long as you get the job done, you choose when, where, and how to work.
About The Role
As Invisible’s Technical Product Manager you will be working closely with the co-founders, development team, and other product managers to build industry-leading themes used by thousands of Shopify merchants.
You will maximize the value of our product lines by identifying the needs of our customers, building and defining the theme roadmap, and overseeing the development of those features. Your goal will be to focus on discovering and solving user problems, not just shipping features quickly.
As a Technical Product Manager, you will:* Lead the development of the product vision, strategy, and roadmap
* Work closely with software engineering, design, and business stakeholders to deliver features
* Manage the delivery of current products concurrently with future product planning
* Scoping projects alongside Design and Development teams, helping to build a process to ensure consistent quality and product performance
* Clearly defining and prioritizing problems worth solving now, later, or never
Ideally, we are looking for a product manager with experience as a front-end developer having worked on Shopify themes or websites. * 1 - 2 years of Shopify experience at an agency or as a freelancer
* Has experience working alongside and managing developers
* Intermediate knowledge of HTML/CSS, jQuery and Liquid
* Excellent problem solving and communication skills; experience in interacting with technical and non-technical stakeholders at all levels
* Experience working remotely, or a desire to try it
* An excellent sense of humour :)
How To Apply
* Visit https://forms.gle/wg6pi1h7G44bxBKfA to start your application.
* Please be sure to include a short 1-minute video covering your Shopify experience, why you are a good fit for the role, and your favourite TV show.
We are looking forward to reading your application!