Global Payroll Analyst
Location: UK Remote
What you'll get to do...
Our Global Payroll Analyst role is responsible for the support and execution of payroll processing for global payroll countries along with driving process improvements, automation and reporting/controls and audits.
Your experience should include...
Analyse, prepare file submissions, and reconcile data using automated systems to produce accurate and timely payrolls with the outsourced payroll vendor and internal Workday system for UK Payroll, reporting in Workday for EMEA payrolls
* Reconcile data for financial, tax and compliance reporting
* Develop and maintains end-to-end workflows and process documentation
* Oversight of Operational Controls and Compliance for processing, internal and external audit reviews, and regulatory reporting
* Assist with expatriate payroll administration which includes coordination and preparation of payroll entries, communication with external tax advisor, and reporting
* Support monthly HMRC and year-end tax review and validation process
* Create HMRC payments
* Support equity processing for RSU, Stock Options and Grants though UK payroll and EMEA and APAC payrolls
* Support Service level management including reporting and analytics on trending to drive internal and vendor improvements
* Evaluate & eliminate process and tool gaps based on efficiency measures and improvement methodologies through continuous process improvement initiatives
* Participating in testing of policy, process, and system changes to ensure timely and accurate payroll
* Participates in both large scale and smaller projects
You might also have...
Bachelors Degree in Business Administration, Finance, or similar field preferred
* 5+ years of Workday payroll processing experience including EIBs - essential
* 3+ years experience with global payroll processing in addition to UK Payroll (EMEA, APAC countries) - essential
* Strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate clearly and concisely via written and verbal communication both internally and with key stakeholders across the company
* The ability to work independently and make sound decisions
* Strong analytical skills with acute attention to details and quality focus
* Advanced experience in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; MS Visio and/or other Process Flow software is preferred, but not required
We've got your back...
* 25 days annual leave
* Bonus incentives
* Company equity scheme
* Life Assurance
* Private medical and dental - BUPA
* Working from home quarterly reimbursements
* Progressive and development culture with exposure to global stakeholders
About us... GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit About Us (https://aboutus.godaddy.net/about-us/overview/default.aspx.)
- GoDaddy is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We will not discriminate against any applicant or employee on the basis of age, race, colour, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership/union status, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis prohibited by applicable country or local laws.
If you need help completing an application for a position with GoDaddy, please reach out to our Recruiting Team at [email protected].
GoDaddy doesn’t accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies.