Technical Recruiter - LATAM
FingerprintJS empowers developers to stop online fraud at the source.
We are a 100% remote company and a globally distributed team with employees spread out all over the globe. We've recently raised $32M backed by Craft Ventures (previously invested in Tesla, Facebook, Airbnb), Nexus VP (previously invested in Postman, Hasura) and Uncorrelated Ventures (previously invested in Redis, Rollbar & Gradle).We're in hyper-growth mode looking to triple our headcount for 2022. Come join the rocket ship from anywhere in the world!
We work on turning radical new ideas in the fraud detection space into reality. Our products are developer-focused and our clients range from solo developers to publicly traded companies. Some of our customers include: Coinbase, Booking.com, Yahoo, and eBay just to name a few. We have a strong open-source focus - our flagship open source project is FingerprintJS (15.2K stars on GitHub).
We are looking for an experienced Technical Recruiter who will help us scale by finding top talent in South America. The ideal candidate will have experience with full cycle recruiting at a 100% remote company with a passion for entrepreneurial environments.
Team: PeopleReports to: People Development LeadLocation: remote, anywhere in the Eastern Europe regionStart date: as soon as possibleHow to apply: please apply directly via our Careers page: https://boards.greenhouse.io/fingerprintjs
What we’re looking for 👀:
* 3+ years of work experience in a recruiting role
* Collaboration with hiring managers to understand the needs and roles to be filled; draft job descriptions for vacancies.
* Identification of the most effective methods for recruiting and attracting candidates.
* Management of one or more placement agencies to assist with the recruitment process.
* Screening of candidates and assessing their qualifications through reviewing resumes, interviews, and other forms of communications.
* Thorough understanding of technology, technical roles and technical skills.
* Bilingual in English and Spanish.
* Previous experience recruiting in the LATAM market is preferred.
Ideally, we would love to have someone who also has:
* A degree in computer science, information technology, a related field, or experience as a software engineer
What we offer:
Compensation: a competitive compensation package plus startup equity.
* Remote-first: a 100% remote-first, asynchronous environment that respects time-zone differences. From LA to Toronto to
St. Petersburg, you choose where you do your work best (you should be in UTC-8 to UTC+3)!
* Tech: company provided Macbook for our employees (you get to keep it after 3 years).
* Culture: small team, lean hierarchy and no politics. Ability to influence and quickly grow within the company.
* Fun: We also do fun virtual events for our team and will be planning a team offsite soon!
* Professional development: we want you to grow with us, so we offer a $600 yearly budget that you can spend to learn new stuff (books, conferences, subscriptions, etc.).!
* Personal development: freedom to grow and experiment. Work on open-source projects and try new things and ideas!
* Opportunity to work and connect with a world-class team from around the globe!
Offers vary depending on, but not limited to, relevant experience, education, certifications/licenses, skills, training, and market conditions.
We are dedicated to creating an inclusive work environment for everyone. We embrace and celebrate the unique experiences, perspectives and cultural backgrounds that each employee brings to our workplace. FingerprintJS strives to foster an environment where our employees feel respected, valued and empowered, and our team members are at the forefront in helping us promote and sustain an inclusive workplace. We highly encourage people from underrepresented groups in tech to apply.