Senior Content Marketing Manager
FingerprintJS empowers developers to stop online fraud at the source.
We work on turning radical new ideas in the fraud detection space into reality. Our products are developer-focused and our clients range from solo developers to publicly traded companies. Some of our customers include: Coinbase, Booking.com, Yahoo, and eBay just to name a few.
We are a globally dispersed, 100% remote company with a strong open-source focus. Our flagship open source project is FingerprintJS (15.2K stars on GitHub).
We have raised $44M and are backed by Craft Ventures (previously invested in Tesla, Facebook, Airbnb), Nexus VP (previously invested in Postman, Hasura) and Uncorrelated Ventures (previously invested in Redis, Rollbar & Gradle).
We are looking for an experienced Content Marketing Manager who will own our content strategy and manage our external writing and SEO agencies. Their main objectives will be to both drive new, relevant traffic to our website, develop our brand, and support the sales team with compelling bottom-funnel content. The ideal candidate will be ambitious and entrepreneurial (and an excellent writer/editor), and will have the opportunity to grow their own team as the company scales.
Reports to: Head of Marketing
Location: remote, anywhere in UTC-8 to UTC+3
Start date: as soon as possible
How to apply: please apply directly via our Careers page: https://boards.greenhouse.io/fingerprintjs
What we’re looking for 👀:
3+ years of content marketing experience, ideally working on developer products or B2B SaaS products
* Able to manage agency and contract writers, ensuring high quality written output
* A+ execution on cross-functional coordination with engineering and sales teams
* Some experience understanding highly technical customers and what interests them
* Understanding of SEO concepts and how to rank well on Google
* Understanding of content distribution strategy and how to leverage social media and email to spread the word
* Outstanding written and verbal communication skills: the successful candidate will be expected to write and edit content with minimal oversight.
* Basic understanding of our product’s core concepts (APIs, web architecture, online security and privacy)
What we offer:
Compensation: a competitive compensation package plus startup equity.
* Remote-first: a 100% remote-first, asynchronous environment that respects time-zone differences. From LA to Toronto to
St. Petersburg, you choose where you do your work best (you should be in UTC-8 to UTC+3)!
* Tech: company provided Macbook for our employees (you get to keep it after 3 years).
* Culture: small team, lean hierarchy and no politics. Ability to influence and quickly grow within the company.
* Fun: We also do fun virtual events for our team and will be planning a team offsite soon!
* Professional development: we want you to grow with us, so we offer a $600 yearly budget that you can spend to learn new stuff (books, conferences, subscriptions, etc.).!
* Personal development: freedom to grow and experiment. Work on open-source projects and try new things and ideas!
* Opportunity to work and connect with a world-class team from around the globe!
Offers vary depending on, but not limited to, relevant experience, education, certifications/licenses, skills, training, and market conditions.
We are dedicated to creating an inclusive work environment for everyone. We embrace and celebrate the unique experiences, perspectives and cultural backgrounds that each employee brings to our workplace. FingerprintJS strives to foster an environment where our employees feel respected, valued and empowered, and our team members are at the forefront in helping us promote and sustain an inclusive workplace. We highly encourage people from underrepresented groups in tech to apply.