Sales Recruiter - North America
FingerprintJS empowers developers to stop online fraud at the source.
We are a 100% remote company and a globally distributed team with employees spread out all over the globe. We've recently raised $32M backed by Craft Ventures (previously invested in Tesla, Facebook, Airbnb), Nexus VP (previously invested in Postman, Hasura) and Uncorrelated Ventures (previously invested in Redis, Rollbar & Gradle).We're in hyper-growth mode looking to triple our headcount for 2022. Come join the rocket ship from anywhere in the world!
We work on turning radical new ideas in the fraud detection space into reality. Our products are developer-focused and our clients range from solo developers to publicly traded companies. Some of our customers include: Coinbase, Booking.com, Yahoo, and eBay just to name a few. We have a strong open-source focus - our flagship open source project is FingerprintJS (15.2K stars on GitHub).
We are looking for an experienced Sales Recruiter to uncover and attract talented Sales professionals. The recruiter will build and grow talent pools for immediate and future roles in our Account Executive, Business Development, Solutions Engineering, Sales Operations, and Sales Enablement teams.
The successful candidate will be highly driven and will have the ability to get creative to engage with top talent. FingerprintJS is a fast-growing company and we need your help to build a world-class sales team. You will partner with hiring managers to define desired candidate profiles, build relationships, and encourage them to interview at our company.
Reports to: Director of Sales
Location: remote, anywhere in North America
Start date: as soon as possible
How to apply: please apply directly via our Careers page: https://boards.greenhouse.io/fingerprintjs
What we’re looking for 👀:
* 3+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience or in-house sourcing for an enterprise software company, preferably SaaS.
* Experience sourcing and closing candidates ranging from entry-level to senior management positions.
* Understanding of recruiting funnel metrics and ability to make data-driven decisions that lead to successful results.
* Focus on the candidate experience, gather feedback, and improve the process.
Ideally, we would love to have someone who also has:
Ability to operate in a fast-moving and fast-changing environment.
* Fierce drive to find the best talent on the market.
* Great teamwork and fuels collaboration.
What we offer:
Compensation: a competitive compensation package plus startup equity.
* Remote-first: a 100% remote-first, asynchronous environment that respects time-zone differences. From LA to Toronto to
St. Petersburg, you choose where you do your work best (you should be in UTC-8 to UTC+3)!
* Tech: company provided Macbook for our employees (you get to keep it after 3 years).
* Culture: small team, lean hierarchy and no politics. Ability to influence and quickly grow within the company.
* Fun: We also do fun virtual events for our team and will be planning a team offsite soon!
* Professional development: we want you to grow with us, so we offer a $600 yearly budget that you can spend to learn new stuff (books, conferences, subscriptions, etc.).!
* Personal development: freedom to grow and experiment. Work on open-source projects and try new things and ideas!
* Opportunity to work and connect with a world-class team from around the globe!
Offers vary depending on, but not limited to, relevant experience, education, certifications/licenses, skills, training, and market conditions.
We are dedicated to creating an inclusive work environment for everyone. We embrace and celebrate the unique experiences, perspectives and cultural backgrounds that each employee brings to our workplace. FingerprintJS strives to foster an environment where our employees feel respected, valued and empowered, and our team members are at the forefront in helping us promote and sustain an inclusive workplace. We highly encourage people from underrepresented groups in tech to apply.