Customer Success Manager
FingerprintJS empowers developers to stop online fraud at the source.
We are a 100% remote company and a globally distributed team with employees spread out all over the globe. We've recently raised $32M backed by Craft Ventures (previously invested in Tesla, Facebook, Airbnb), Nexus VP (previously invested in Postman, Hasura) and Uncorrelated Ventures (previously invested in Redis, Rollbar & Gradle).We're in hyper-growth mode looking to triple our headcount for 2022. Come join the rocket ship from anywhere in the world!
We work on turning radical new ideas in the fraud detection space into reality. Our products are developer-focused and our clients range from solo developers to publicly traded companies. Some of our customers include: Coinbase, Booking.com, Yahoo, and eBay just to name a few. We have a strong open-source focus - our flagship open source project is FingerprintJS (15.2K stars on GitHub).
Team: Customer SuccessReports to: Director of Customer SuccessLocation: remote, anywhere in North AmericaStart date: as soon as possibleHow to apply: please apply directly via our Careers page: https://boards.greenhouse.io/fingerprintjs
The Customer Success Team is the trusted advisor for building relationships, driving product adoption, and empowering our customers to achieve their goals. The Customer Success Manager acts as a trusted advisor for a variety of customers who represent various industries. You will support them on their journey to successfully onboard, increase user adoption and ultimately ensure a positive renewal outcome.
Who you are
Essential:* 2-3 years experience in a Mid-Market/Enterprise SaaS Customer Success role
* Experience with Zendesk and Salesforce are a huge plus
* Based anywhere within North America (this role will be managing our customers located in North America)
Nice to haves: Effectively prioritizes, multitasks, and engages with customers
* Effective at leading and facilitating meetings ranging from admin/owners to executive level
* Strong communication skills; you pride yourself on being personable, concise and compelling communicator - in writing, in conversation and in front of an audience
* Empathy, diplomacy, and poise under pressure when working through customer concerns
* Put team above yourself - elevating the group's performance through proactive collaboration and knowledge-sharing
What we offer: *Compensation: a competitive compensation package plus startup equity.
* Remote-first: a 100% remote-first, asynchronous environment that respects time-zone differences. From LA to Toronto to
St. Petersburg, you choose where you do your work best (you should be in UTC-8 to UTC+3)!
* Tech: company provided Macbook for our employees (you get to keep it after 3 years).
* Culture: small team, lean hierarchy and no politics. Ability to influence and quickly grow within the company.
* Fun: We also do fun virtual events for our team and will be planning a team offsite soon!
* Professional development: we want you to grow with us, so we offer a $600 yearly budget that you can spend to learn new stuff (books, conferences, subscriptions, etc.).!
* Personal development:* freedom to grow and experiment. Work on open-source projects and try new things and ideas!
* Opportunity to work and connect with a world-class team from around the globe!