eSalon is looking for a Product Manager to play a key role in defining and refining the customer experience for our websites and internal tools. In this role, you'll take complex business requirements and transform them into intuitive digital experiences. You'll use your skills to influence how products/features get implemented and, most importantly, be an advocate for user needs.
- Participate in all aspects of building products and features, from ideation through launch and optimization.
- This role is inherently cross-functional. You'll work closely with product, design, engineering, product marketing, brand marketing, and customer service to bring features to develop and grow business opportunities, as well as enhance our customer experience.
- Ownership of day-to-day PM tasks: such as writing requirements, overseeing requirements implementation in design and development, managing stakeholder input, participating in roadmap prioritization.
- Partner with UX designers throughout the user research, user testing, prototyping and wireframing phases of projects. Support the UX process by providing clarity on requirements, thinking through upstream and downstream impacts to the end to end experience, prioritizing features, discussing tradeoffs, and analyzing data.
- Partner with UI designers to ensure requirements are effectively captured in the final design output.
- Partner with developers during implementation and participate in QA to ensure product designs and functionality are implemented to specifications.
- Leverage data and analytics to track current site performance as well as make recommendations during each phase of the product lifecycle.
- Participate in conceptualizing, designing and running A/B tests with the goal of optimizing conversion funnels and top line KPIs.
- Research industry trends, customer feedback, and current performance data to conceptualize and pitch new opportunities that support the product vision.
Other duties as required.
Must be authorized to work in the US for any employer without sponsorship.
- 3+ years of E-commerce product management experience.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience.
- Skilled in product management processes and best practices.
- Knowledge of A/B testing principles and methods.
- Strong analytical thinking and strategic planning skills.
- Ability to simplify complex ideas so they can be effectively communicated cross-functionally.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and remaining detail-oriented while not losing sight of big picture goals.
- Comfortable with learning by doing.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and independently prioritize your work.
- Intuitive understanding of and empathy for various user types: their motivations, goals, and pain points.
- Self-starter, highly organized, strong attention to detail, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with Jira/Confluence, Mixpanel, Invision, and G-suite is a plus.
Interest in customization technology, hair color and/or the beauty industry is a plus.
- Excellent Medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans
- 401K Plan
- 15 days of Paid Time Off + 11 paid company holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Monthly catered lunches via Doordash
- Employee Assistance Program
- Complimentary salon services, in person or at home
- Corporate Discount Program
- Authentic work / life balance