Team Lead (Ruby on Rails)
Help us provide cost-effective election solutions to organizations all around the world! At ElectionBuddy, Inc., we're an established leader in our field, and we're looking for a developer to help shape the future of our industry. Our core offering is a Ruby/Rails application, and we're looking for the right developer to lead ongoing development. You can have a hand in shaping how development happens, but currently we work in an Agile way with a full test suite running continuous integration testing and regular opportunities for peer code review.
- Keep your development team organized and ensure that tasks are prioritized, and keep management informed of estimated timelines.
- Translate user requirements and customer asks for new features and turn these into a design and development plan of attack.
- Take the lead on code style and best practices to minimize cruftiness.
- Support and collaborate with our support team in getting to the bottom of user-reported issues and come up with robust solutions.
- Proactively optimizing and fixing bugs.
- Although no particular experience is required, we are a small team and your thoughts and input into ongoing product and UX design wil be key!
If you're interested, please send your CV and any publicly available code (i.e. Github/Gitlab profile) to [email protected].