Head of Marketing
Time zones: SBT (UTC +11), GMT (UTC +0), CET (UTC +1), EET (UTC +2), MSK (UTC +3)
We're looking for a Head of Marketing that can take us to the next level. If you're self-driven, thrive in a dynamic and, at times, a little chaotic environment. At the same time, being passionate about the intersection of culture, entertainment, and tech, we might be a fit!
As our Head of Marketing, you will have four core areas of focus and responsibility:
- Building and maintaining our company brand
- Generating demand for our products
- Supporting our company culture
- Scaling and improving our marketing team and processes over time
This position will collaborate with and report directly to the CEO.
This position can work either from one of our current offices/hubs or remotely.
Responsibilities* Maintain and develop our brand, tone of voice, and a strong narrative around our company and goals
* Be the internal ambassador of our brand.
* Maintain and develop our marketing channels over time, including leveraging internal and external resources to carry out projects and produce content and assets
* Conduct market research and craft our go-to-market strategies across different markets in collaboration with our Sales and Business Development Teams
* Plan, deploy and measure marketing campaigns and experiments across different channels.
* Build out, collaborate with and lead a strong Marketing Team over time
* Responsible for marketing budgets and cost
* Build out and improve our marketing processes and automation over time
We're looking for someone who* Have an explorers mindset
* Is a fast & always hungry learner: neither tech nor marketing is static. Our ambition is to stay ahead of the curve.
* Takes radical ownership of projects and stays accountable
* Can altitude-shift: going from working on high-level strategic initiatives to analyzing campaign metrics
* Fluent in written and spoken English. Bonus if you also speak one of the Scandi languages, but not a requirement
* Is interested in working both with marketing as an activity and improving it as a process/area inside the company (working inside the machine but also spending time tweaking the machine itself)
Experience* Minimum 3 years of experience as a marketing manager or similar in B2B, preferably in the tech sector
* Preferably experience from marketing oriented positions in a SaaS business
* Building and scaling an international brand and market presence
* Knowledge of marketing tools and analytics (like Google Analytics, HubSpot, Webflow or equivalents etc.)
What we offer* A competitive salary and benefits package (subject to location)
* Flexible working hours and freedom to work from wherever you do your best work
* A place where you can make a real impact and contribution to the branding, culture and overall trajectory of the company
* Freedom to explore and find the best marketing mix for our products across international markets
* Want to work with a talented and ambitious group of people
* A place where you can spend a lot of time inside your zone of genius while also being challenged to expand it over time
It’s a bonus if you* have experience managing teams
* have experience from or interest in building community around products
* in previous experience from the cinema/entertainment industry would be super cool, but most-def not expected
We might not be a fit if* You prefer to fly under the radar, and feel uncomfortable when held accountable for the commitments you make
* You don't like writing
* Prefer only collaborating and leading in-person
* You do your best work in highly-structured, steady-paced, and meticulously-planned environments.
* You like finding and poking holes more than you like filling them.