Customer Success Associate (Part-Time employee)
Who You Are
Crowdcast has seen massive growth in the past 18 months, and we're headed for even busier times. We're looking for a self-driven, empathetic new teammate to join us as a part-time Customer Success Associate (Monday-Friday; 20 hours a week).
Our team finds deep satisfaction in helping people find solutions to their problems. We educate through a multitude of mediums from emails to recorded video to live video. A high percentage of our customer issues are resolved via email communication, so you're an excellent wordsmith.
Crowdcast is for the curious. We're lifelong learners and knowledge seekers, and so are you. We'll teach you everything you need to know about the Crowdcast product. We’ll need you to solve complex challenges quickly and help others learn in a simple, clear, and concise manner.
You have integrity and are self-motivated. You're always looking for ways to improve our systems for the betterment of the team and our customers. You work closely with your team lead and colleagues to communicate ideas that help move the needle forward.
Things move pretty fast around here, so intentional communication and the ability to grasp ideas easily are necessities. You're constantly pushing yourself to grow and become the most authentic and full expression of yourself.
You want to join a company that directly empowers people while being both profitable and sustainable. You're ready to play a key role in an early team you love working with while building a culture that you're proud to be a part of.
* You'll primarily answer questions from customers via our email-based support system.
* You'll prioritize responding to customer messages and will sometimes pass these on to your teammates or escalate them to the engineering team.
* You'll swiftly identify customer issues and respond with a mix of tailored saved replies, personalized content, and support documents in a compassionate manner.
* You'll track and document common questions, bugs, or issues. You'll help with the creation of support documentation in the form of articles or videos intended to provide answers before customers even ask.
* You'll work with a motivated and supportive team to get things done with the right mix of quality and agility.
Your skills & experience
* Solid customer service experience.
* Very adept at using the English language to quickly communicate written messages that are clear, honest, thorough, and friendly.
* Have the mentality of a Zen master and can maintain your center as you interact with all personality types including the occasional stressed-out user who needs your help and patience.
* Reliable and able to manage your own time in coordination with a team.
* Understand the important balance between creating impact today and working toward long-term goals.
* Comfortable with the concept of being on video calls (we are a live streaming platform after all) with a strong and stable internet connection to support it.
* Very comfortable learning technical systems. Any experience with live video production is a plus.
* Employed, part-time role; 20hrs/week
* $27-30/hr DOE (depending on experience)
* 15 paid personal days & 10 national holidays
* Must be able to work West Coast USA hours (1-5pm)
* 401k (if within US)
* Office set up and health and wellness stipend
We strongly encourage people from underrepresented communities to apply.
Crowdcast is an equal opportunity employer. We value and celebrate how you identify, who you love, the color of your skin, your age (at heart and on paper), the gods you do or don't believe in, and every other belief and characteristic that makes you uniquely YOU. The more inclusive we are, the better we'll be as a team—and the better we'll be able to create an inclusive product for all.
When applying, please include:* A description of your work history and why you want to join Crowdcast
For example, how you got started, what motivates you, what resonates with you about our mission, etc.
Your LinkedIn, resume, or equivalent.