Site Reliability Engineer
Chili Piper is a B2B SaaS startup. We fuel today’s high-growth revenue teams. And our advanced routing and booking software make it possible for sales and marketing teams to book meetings instantly and generate more revenue while spending less.
We’re a certified unicorn breeder™ with amazing customers like RingCentral, Airbnb, Square, Intuit, Spotify, Twilio, and many other cool logos.
We’re growing fast. And we don’t mean that in the cliché way. We are sitting on fresh rounds of funding, and are ready to take over the world (in the most civil and appropriate way possible, of course).
Chili Piper is seeking talented, motivated engineers to join our fully remote team. As a part of our growing site reliability team, you will collaborate with others throughout our organization and technology stack to support products that are revolutionizing the way our clients achieve their business goals.
Who You Are:
- You are passionate to be part of cutting edge projects and are motivated by maintaining the infrastructure for world-class products with great architecture on an aggressive schedule
- You are ready in a dynamic environment in which the requirements are not always well defined and priorities change frequently
- You are interested in the latest trends and technologies
- You love to learn new technologies and mentor engineers to raise the bar on your team
- You like to design, implement, support and automate the deployment of production infrastructure at scale
- You know how to make the infrastructure robust and resilient and love to set up tools to monitor its health and capture failures before it is being reported by our customers
- You know how to troubleshoot and resolve issues in production
What We Are Looking For:
- 4+ years experience in a similar DevOps/SRE role, preferably with equivalent experience with cloud providers (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Experience with IaC deployments, with a solid understanding of Terraform, Kubernetes and containers
- Hands-on experience in both relational and NoSQL data stores (Experience with MongoDB is a plus)
- Experience with Kafka is a plus
- Experience with Git
- Experience with Docker
- Advanced knowledge of information security principles, practices, and tools
Our Technology Stack:
- Google Cloud Platform
- Scala (90% of the back-end) - Go (10%)
- Feel comfortable working remotely
- Passion for Chili Piper Values of Help, Innovate, Have Fun
- Thrive in a fast pace environment with ability to prioritize and multitask on the fly
- Self motivated and self-directed; Fast learner
- Strong English communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment in which the requirements are not always well defined and priorities change frequently
How We Work:
- Freedom and flexibility. We’re a 100% distributed team working from around the world. Our team members can work from wherever they want in the world, as long as they show up on our weekly all hands meeting on Zoom.
- Solve interesting problems. The software landscape has exploded. There are dozens of solutions for each problem. We want to be different. We come up with new angles on existing problems or invent better solutions to help companies with their sales and marketing. Then we turn these ideas into beautiful, smart software.
- Autonomy and ownership. Working on a distributed team means you don’t have someone micromanaging you or looking over your shoulder to make sure you’re getting things done. We’re a team of do-ers who take full ownership for their results.
- Be helpful. Our first value as a company is help. Help our customers be successful. Help our prospects get the right information and make the right decision whether or not it includes our products. Help our team members reach their full potential.
- Unlimited Vacation
- 50% Women in Leadership
- Generous Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- WeWork membership o you can work from anywhere
- Any equipment/software/tech that you need to do your job