Total Rewards Lead
All roles with Chainlink Labs are globally remote based. We encourage you to apply regardless of your location.
Join a People team with an exciting mission: to partner with the world's very best talent in building Chainlink, a decentralized oracle network. Due to the project's phenomenal success, we are going through a period of rapid growth and are quickly scaling up.
As our first Total Rewards Lead, you will build, own, thought partner, and strategize on all things benefits & compensation for the company.
We are excited to bounce ideas around with you, invest in your development, and support you in building an innovative and high-impact reward program that powers a pioneering company.
If you’re an accomplished reward expert and a builder by nature who is looking to apply your talents in a fascinating multi-country, hypergrowth, and crypto space, we’d love to work with you!
Note: What matters most to us is finding a great mutual fit and we are open to being flexible on seniority/title for the right person - we are excited to speak to people with various levels of experience and encourage candidates at all levels to apply.
Create a comprehensive total rewards philosophy that aligns to our strategy, business goals, and global talent needs.
* Lead scalable total rewards programs that propel Chainlink Labs through its next phase of growth.
* Drive engagement for all current and future team members by ensuring total rewards at Chainlink Labs are highly competitive within the marketplace
* Empower a growing, global workforce by aligning compensation practices with current and local laws and regulations.
* Serve as a primary point of contact for new hires and employees on enrollments, status changes, etc.
* Partner with your People & Talent team coworkers as a subject matter expert on compensation.
5+ years as a Compensation and Benefits Manager or in a related role
* Experience leading benefits and compensation design changes from concept to execution
* Experience conducting global pay market analyses and building out global compensation plans
* Excellent project management skills
* Advanced use of systems, Microsoft Excel and constant technological curiosity to assist with automation
* Passionate, self-starter with a can-do attitude. You're eager to jump in and get things done, and will stay calm and collected in a fast-paced and fast-changing environment
* Intriguing but not mandatory - experience working in Workday
Experience working in a high growth tech startup, and/or blockchain company
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.*