Developer Documentation Manager
As our Developer Documentation Manager, you’ll be responsible for leading a team in creating high-quality tutorials, guides, and API documentation. In this role, you will create a cohesive journey for developers learning Chainlink. This is a career-defining opportunity to help create a strong vision of the learning journeys and content in our documentation for one of the fastest-growing projects in the entire blockchain ecosystem. As our Documentation Manager, you will learn complex technical information and work both collaboratively and independently to produce technical documentation. Successful candidates will be self-motivated, passionate about the blockchain industry, able to produce high-quality documentation, and motivated to contribute in a fast-paced, innovative start-up environment where change is constant.
Ensure that developers get a clear picture of Chainlink’s suite of products and services
* Continuously improve the developer experience by creating and iterating on world-class technical content
* Lead the development and execution of the content strategy for the developer audience
* Lead, manage & design the development of our information architecture
* Communicate with management and keep them informed of project status
* Collaborate with Product and Engineering teams to determine documentation needs and ensure it is properly represented and easily understood by developers
* Manage complex documentation projects with a focus on maintaining high standards for clarity, consistency, accuracy, and timeliness
* Provide guidance and support to junior team members
5+ years experience as a technical writer, developer advocate, developer, or related role (including experience creating interactive experiences for developers)
* Proven work experience managing a team of technical writers
* Excellent writer and communicator with extreme attention to detail
* Deep understanding of developer communities and how to engage them productively
* Strong communication skills with that ability to work across departments
* Confidence in executing tasks independently and working with remote team members
* Self-motivated, organized, and able to work independently and make independent judgments.
* Strong organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively
* Strong understanding of the blockchain industry and a passion for the technology
At Chainlink Labs, we’re committed to the key operating principles of ownership, focus, and open dialogue. We practice complete ownership, where everyone goes the extra mile to own outcomes into success. We understand that unflinching focus is a superpower and is how we channel our activity into technological achievements for the benefit of our entire ecosystem. We embrace open dialogue and critical feedback to arrive at an accurate and truthful picture of reality that promotes both personal and organizational growth.
About Chainlink Labs
Chainlink is the industry standard oracle network for connecting smart contracts to the real world. With Chainlink, developers can build hybrid smart contracts that combine on-chain code with an extensive collection of secure off-chain services powered by Decentralized Oracle Networks. Managed by a global, decentralized community of hundreds of thousands of people, Chainlink is introducing a fairer model for contracts. Its network currently secures billions of dollars in value for smart contracts across the decentralized finance (DeFi), insurance, and gaming ecosystems, among others. The full vision of the Chainlink Network can be found in the Chainlink 2.0 whitepaper. Chainlink is trusted by hundreds of organizations—from global enterprises to projects at the forefront of the blockchain economy—to deliver definitive truth via secure, reliable data.
This role is location agnostic anywhere in the world, but we ask that you overlap some working hours with Eastern Standard Time (EST).
We are a fully distributed team and have the tools and benefits to support you in your remote work environment.
Chainlink Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer.