Bucketlisters an experience marketplace where we want to help everyone explore everywhere. We want Jetsetters, Staycationers, and Remote Nomads to all turn to Bucketlisters to answer the age old question, “what we doing?”
In the past year, we’ve built a scrappy system that not only demonstrates our business model, but has allowed us to experiment and observe consumer and operations behavior to be more effective and scale. Taking that knowledge, we will be rebuilding the marketplace site from the ground up to lay the foundation for a smooth consumer experience, streamlined integration with our 3rd party partners, efficient ticketing operations, and timely reporting.
We are looking for a hands-on Head of Web who is looking for the opportunity to have the all-powerful first-mover advantage in decision making for all client-side technology and processes and establish our APIs design practices as we move onto mobile platforms.
Apply if you* Obsess over creating beautifully functional user experiences.
* Love observing data and seeing the people behind it, may they be our customers, business partners, or fellow colleagues.
* Had experience integrating with one or more of the following services
* Payment services such as Stripe / Braintree
* User Behavior Tools such as MixPanel / Amplitude
* Communications services such as Twilio, Sendgrid, or Braze
* Auth with Google and Apple ID
* Customer Care Solutions such as Zendesk or Intercom
* Observability tools such as Datadog or New Relic
* Appreciate an up-to-date Figma.
* Know what it means to Keep Our Google Overlords Happy™
We REALLY want you to apply if* You’ve worked on e-commerce platforms and are aware of the slew of potential solutions out there
* You’ve executed and managed functional test automation as a means to allow you to focus on visually clean execution.
* You've seen things we wouldn't believe: we want to hear your horror stories, how you persevered, and how you’d avoid them at Bucketlisters.
* You’ve dived into the infrastructure side of things especially in managing CDNs
* You’ve played a critical role in a growing organization to foster collaboration and personal growth.