Help bring brands to life as a Project Manager at Brilliant.
The Project Manager uses a creative eye, strong people skills, and organizational chops to execute flawless swag and gifting campaigns for our clients.
You will work closely with our Account Managers and clients to develop creative solutions to client objectives, source and select products, coordinate production logistics, and manage projects from end to end.
You will get to know clients deeply over time, learn about their businesses and brands, and become their trusted partner in creating impactful branded merchandise, packaging, and our technology and services solutions to help them achieve their goals in marketing, sales / account-based marketing, HR, events and more. You will interface with Brilliant designers, our tech team and our vendors to deliver better branded products to our clients.
The role includes a little of the following:* Shopping and Retail Trend Analysis
* Vendor Management
* Customer Service
* Exception Handling
Successful candidates are tech-savvy, have excellent communication skills, a good eye and a passion for ecommerce, retail trends and creative, well-designed physical products.
ABOUT YOU: 2-4 years of full-time experience in project management
* People-person with lots of empathy
* Strong customer service mentality + positive attitude
* Detail oriented and organized
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Good eye for design
* Basic comfort level with Photoshop and Illustrator nice to have!
* Tech savvy
*And finally: You love branding, design and retail -- you will ultimately be helping prospective clients bring their brands to life through impactful branded merchandise, creative packaging and thoughtful collateral
* #remotelife: You love the freedom remote work brings, and you know that with great freedom comes great responsibility. You’re ready for both
*Compensation: $65-85k DOE, bonus eligible
* Open vacation / PTO policy