Customer Success Manager: West Coast
Bevy is an early stage Startup with a mission to help brands build strong global communities. Founded in April 2017 by the core team behind Startup Grind, Bevy is an enterprise-grade SaaS platform used by companies that include Adobe, Amazon, Asana, Atlassian, Ebay, Epic Games, IDEO, Intuit, MongoDB, Red Bull, Roblox, Salesforce, SAP, Slack and many more. In April 2019, Bevy acquired CMX which is the world’s largest network of community professionals. CMX offers world-class training, events and research.
Our Customer Success team is committed to helping our customers get set up and maximize the value of the platform and to identify strategies and techniques to grow and engage their communities. This role is for you if you enjoy building new and nurturing existing relationships. You will own a set of current customer accounts where you will troubleshoot, strategize, and align with their community goals and success metrics. You will position yourself as a partner, strategic advisor, and customer advocate. You don’t mind dealing with ambiguity, challenging customer assumptions, or supporting small, everyday technical issues that arise.
*Responsibilities Become a trusted advisor and product expert for customer stakeholders & executive sponsors to help drive the value of Bevy
* Successfully onboard and maintain a portfolio of customers by understanding their unique goals & challenges and partnering with them to achieve those goals with Bevy
* Partner with the Sales team to execute quarterly business reviews and expansion plans in key accounts
* Act as the internal liaison for the customer accounts you manage. You communicate with customers on a daily basis to ensure their needs, issues, and goals are addressed. This includes troubleshooting technical issues and being the frontline on support queries. You feel comfortable communicating back and forth between the user and our customer support engineering team.
* Collaborate with the Marketing team to build customer references and co-develop resources to better support our customers
What we’re looking for: Must be a multi-tasker, comfortable with context switching, and have 1-2 years minimum of experience in a customer facing or account management position, ideally in enterprise SaaS.
* You reside in North or South America. Yes, we are a distributed company, but since we are still small, we like to minimize the time zone spread within the team.
We welcome candidates from traditionally underrepresented groups to apply. We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and the communities we serve.
We are a small but powerful team, dedicated to achieving our mission to bring more community to the world. Many of us have worked in community positions before and understand the struggles and peaks that come with the role. Our team communicates candidly, giving feedback early and often. We set ambitious goals, and do what it takes to achieve them, while making sure that we take care of our own personal health and mental wellbeing. We will want you to be ready to take on a lot of responsibility with guidance and mentorship along the way.