Technical Recruiter, Axios HQ
Time zones: EST (UTC -5), CST (UTC -6), MST (UTC -7), PST (UTC -8), AKST (UTC -9), HST (UTC -10)
Quick take: Axios is a growth-stage startup dedicated to providing trustworthy content in an audience-first format. This year, we celebrated a major milestone, launching a SaaS product for corporate communications called Axios HQ. We are looking for a Recruiter to support the growth of the Axios HQ tech, product and design teams. Read more about Axios HQ’s early success here.
Why it matters: We are looking for a highly talented and collaborative recruiter who has experience with and is passionate about scaling teams that go on to accomplish incredible things. Specifically, you’ll be supporting our tech, product and design leaders by finding the best talent for our growing SaaS product.
The details: Our next phase of growth will require a new Recruiter who is passionate about communicating the Axios HQ mission, building a high-performing team of technologists and creatives, and delivering on our commitments to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion every step of the way. Ideal candidates will embody an entrepreneurial spirit, a passion for Axios’ mission and have the following skills:
- Passion for finding exceptional talent by creating competitive acquisition strategies
- Background ideally focused on tech, product and design professionals
- Prior hiring experience at start-up or high-growth company
- Solutions-oriented mindset and proactive attitude
- Strong sense of time management and attention to detail
- Growth mindset with an eagerness to give and receive thoughtful feedback
- Demonstrated commitment to building diverse teams, recognizing the collective power of teams whose members bring different backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives to the table
- Competitive salary
- Health insurance (100% paid for individuals, 75% for families)
- Primary caregiver 12-week paid leave
- Generous vacation policy, plus company holidays
- Company equity
- Commuter and cell phone benefit
- A commitment to an open, inclusive, and diverse work culture
Annual learning and development stipend
Additional pandemic-related benefits:
One mental health day per quarter
- $100 monthly work-from-home stipend
- Tele-mental health services
- OneMedical membership, including tele-health and tele-mental health services
- Increased work flexibility for parents and caretakers
- Access to the Axios “Family Fund”, which was created to allow employees to request financial support when facing financial hardship or emergencies
- Classpass discount
- Virtual company-sponsored social events
Equal Opportunity Employer Statement
Axios is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, age, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.
This policy applies to all employment practices within our organization, including hiring, recruiting, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, leave of absence, compensation, benefits, training, and apprenticeship. Axios makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.