Backend Engineer, Integrations
We’re looking for a Backend Engineer to join our integrations team. Integrations continuously delivers the data our clients need to grow by planning, building and operating connections from external partners to our platform.
Integrations is a small remote team of focused engineers that continuously work improve our data offering. As part of the team, you'll take ownership for several external connectors that feed data into our reporting product. You'll work closely with product and customer support to ensure we continuously evolve with our users needs and deliver the data they need.
This position is 100% remote and only eligible for those who are authorized to work in Canada.
What You'll Do
- Build connectors that extract data from external services
- Work with and operate storage mechanisms such as MySQL and BigQuery
- Write solutions to clean, filter and transform data in real time
- Collaborate with product leaders to plan, build and launch new connectors
- Promote attention to detail and advocate for high quality code
* You have experience with PHP 7+
* You have experience consuming Rest and GraphQL APIs
* You have a drive to perfect details and keep code consistent
* You are focused around quality and supporting others to maintain a high standard
- Profit-sharing, distributed quarterly
- Frequent promotions
- 3 weeks vacation and paid sick days
- Happy Hour every Friday
- Extended health benefits
- Continued education allowance
- Annual fitness allowance
- Work from anywhere in the world
- Join a bootstrapped, product-focused, & customer-oriented team